In this episode:
- Jennifer and Beej talk about the Incredibles because Void is sick on the couch! Wish him well, folks!
- The Incredibles is Jennifer’s favorite movie. It’s her watch-in-the-floor-while-eating-Chinese-food-on-her-birthday movie. She tells us why and nerds out real good for us all.
- We discuss the toys and new merchandise that’s out now in prep for Incredibles II, the state of the franchise’s video games and whether or not the “movie games” are any good, and what in the world is wrong with Disney World for having next to no Incredibles swag to buy when we were there a few weeks ago.
- We even go on a tangent about Tomorrowland.
- And somehow, we forgot to mention that Jennifer got a selfie with Mr. Incredible when she was told not to, got caught up in a dance party, and ended up in a conga line with Frozone. And now you know.
Be sure to subscribe to the Geek to Geek Podcast your favorite podcast app, drop a review so we know how we’re doing, and feel free contact us via email at email@example.com or @geektogeekcast on Twitter with any comments, questions, or suggestions for the show. Thanks for listening, and we can’t wait to hear from you!