Too Much Good Stuff
In this episode:
- We discuss how much good content has come out over the past year and the fact that it doesn’t seem to be slowing down!
- Between books and movies and games, the stuff we didn’t get to in 2017 just keeps piling up. And with 2018’s release schedule ramping up even earlier than usual, there’s just so much good stuff we can’t keep up.
- We discuss the ways that we find new things, are able to really dig in on what we care about, and the strategies we use to keep up with as much geekery as possible with the sheer amount that’s almost overwhelming.
- We also talk about Void doesn’t have comfort TV. And that makes him a sad boy.
- Beej found new running YouTube channels he likes, played Iconoclasts, and started Monster Hunter World.
- Void played more Fortnite Battle Royale, more Slay the Spire, and put a lot of time into Monster Hunter World.
Be sure to subscribe to the Geek to Geek Podcast your favorite podcast app, drop a review so we know how we’re doing, and feel free contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or @geektogeekcast on Twitter with any comments, questions, or suggestions for the show. Thanks for listening, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Geek Offer of the Week:
Geek to Geek Podcast Network:
Music by CarboHydroM