Marvel’s Spider-Man Heist DLC
In this episode:
- Spider-Man’s first DLC pack was released on the PS4, and even though Beej hasn’t finished the game yet, he had to hear about what Void thought about it.
- We discuss how the game is fantastic for its action, but also works as a character piece because it makes you feel for these people. In the original game, you really care about MJ and May and Peter and others. In The Heist, Felicia Hardy makes her first appearance and even though there’s a lot of good Spidey-action, the story is focused around her and Peter’s relationship.
- Remember, too, that the Spider-Man PS4 DLC does take place after the events of the main story. However, you don’t have to complete the main game to play it. So if you want to jump in and get your Black Cat on without powering through the major narrative. They connect, yes, but not to the point where it’s major spoilers or the cause of major confusion (Major Confusion, #salute).
- Oh, and they put the PS4 Spider-Man into the comics already. Yep, for real. He’s from Earth-1048. And he’s awesome.
Geek Offer of the Week:
- BJ voted, geeked out about Spider-Geddon Comics, Marvel Unlimited, X-Men Blue, and Spider-Gwen.
- Void read Head-On, got a new monitor, watched the new Overwatch cinematic, got back into Pokemon Go, and did a DIY fix on his Joycon.
Be sure to subscribe to the Geek to Geek Podcast your favorite podcast app, drop a review so we know how we’re doing, and feel free contact us via email at email@example.com or @geektogeekcast on Twitter with any comments, questions, or suggestions for the show. Thanks for listening, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Geek to Geek Podcast Network:
Music by CarboHydroM