I haven’t had a chance to try it myself yet, but Superfuse has been catching my eye each time it pops up. A little Diablo with a lot of superpowers sounds like a winning combination. Check the press release below for info on how to access the beta, and let me know if you wanna Assemble a super squad!
SUPERHERO ACTION RPG SUPERFUSE’S MULTIPLAYER BETA BEGINS TODAY
Watch the first public reveal of co-op gameplay in a brand-new trailer!
STOCKHOLM – Dec. 14, 2022 – Fighters for truth and justice, Raw Fury, along with developers Stitch Heads, who make games in brightest day and blackest night, have today launched the limited multiplayer beta for Superfuse, their bold and ambitious comic book-styled action RPG, which will launch into early access on Jan. 31, 2023. Check out the title’s new co-op gameplay trailer for a taste of what’s in store!
Superfuse Co-op Multiplayer Trailer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_hoMmoh8Dc
Media Assets: Google Drive
Running from December 14-20, the multiplayer beta will be the first opportunity for the public to get their hands on Superfuse’s co-op mode, letting players experience the game’s campaign alongside a second playable character. Details of the beta can be found on Steam.
Set against the backdrop of a future where humanity has abandoned a dying Earth and set up colonies across the solar system, Superfuse features dynamic skill trees that let players choose a class and augment abilities to customize their Enforcer, as well as tons of loot to find and equip across procedurally generated levels.
Key Game Features
- Hyper-Customizable Skill Trees: Pick your class, then apply ‘fuses’ to your powers to create an array of unique skills. Strategically reallocate and redesign your powers any number of times to counter powerful enemies for maximum effectiveness.
- Loot: Optimize your ideal superhero with powerful weapons, hi-tech armor, and boosters. Collect a huge amount of far-ranging loot to make your hero more powerful, or trade or sell it to earn credits for specific items.
- Online Multiplayer: Build a superhero for online four-player drop in/out co-op PvE campaign modes. Mix and match your classes to create the perfect superteam.
- Play Solo: Play the campaign solo offline or online.
- Procedurally Generated & Handcrafted Levels: Never fight down the same path twice with levels that reshape themselves every time you play.
- Fully Voiced, Story-Driven Campaign: Player characters and NPCs are brought to vivid life by the voice talents of actors like the award-winning Eli Harris.
Superfuse is available to wishlist on Steam now. For everything else on the game, visit www.superfusegame.com, or head to the community Discord channel.
About Stitch Heads
Stitch Heads is a game development studio founded in 2015 and based in Breda, the Netherlands. We are a team of around 30 developers with a mission to deliver well-designed, polished and highly enjoyable entertainment experiences with deep worlds and beautiful art. We’re currently working on making Superfuse – our most ambitious project yet – a reality.
About Raw Fury
Raw Fury is a self-proclaimed (un)publisher of games – what we mean by this is that we care about experience and emotions above all. Founded in 2015 by Jonas Antonsson, Gordon Van Dyke, and David Martinez, Raw Fury focuses on helping developers make magic.
Official Site: RawFury.com