In this episode:
- We love so much stuff! Honestly, we love pretty much everything! So we need a system to organize it all because our free time is limited.
- Void has a fantastic queue system that takes the pain away: just pick what’s at the top and hit the ground running.
- Make a list of all the media you want to consume, and then start working your way down it. (Yes, it’s more complicated than that, but that’s why we talk about it in the show!)
- Wunderlist works great for organization.
- Weekly Geekery:
- Health Hack: Instead of calories, think about much would you would have to work out to burn off that cake?
Be sure to subscribe to the Geek to Geek Podcast your favorite podcast app, drop a review so we know how we’re doing, and feel free contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or @geektogeekcast on Twitter with any comments, questions, or suggestions for the show. Thanks for listening, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Music by CarboHydroM