[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/7122225/height/300/width//thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/standard/tdest_id/766236″ height=”300″ width=”” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
In this episode:
- This week we discuss Beej’s recent trip to Barcelona and some of Void’s past travels.
- We talk about how traveling internationally makes us think about all of the stuff we take for granted in our own lives. Such as having so much space in America, Beej living beside cows, Void being able to visit Canada easily, and much more.
- Being able to travel internationally is great to be able to have discussions with people from different cultures and backgrounds, which helps us learn and expand the context in which we live our lives.
- Beej wasn’t aware of the delicate political balance in Barcelona right now.
- Void wants to travel more, but needs to wait until his kids are older.
- There is also a discussion about how when you travel, it’s easy to figure out where you belong and whether you want to live elsewhere. For Void, travel appeals a lot, but he doesn’t want to live anywhere and raise a family other than MN. For Beej, he’s open to the possibility, but it will definitely not be Barcelona.
Geek Offer of the Week
- BJ is back into Star Wars with the Ahsoka novel, Star Wars Rebels, Thrawn books, and more!
- Void enjoyed his raccoon time in Donut County and wants more people to check out Wolverine: The Long Night.
Be sure to subscribe to the Geek to Geek Podcast your favorite podcast app, drop a review so we know how we’re doing, and feel free contact us via email at email@example.com or @geektogeekcast on Twitter with any comments, questions, or suggestions for the show. Thanks for listening, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Geek to Geek Podcast Network:
Music by CarboHydroM