TV And Movies Catch Up
In this episode:
- We’ve watched a bunch of TV and Movies lately that haven’t made it into Geekery, so it’s time to catch up!
- We don’t get a lot of time to just totally dig in with TV and Movies uninterrupted, so this was a fun show to do. We both had time to really hit a backlog and discover some new stuff.
- From TGIF to Star Trek Discovery to YouTube gaming documentaries, we talk about all the cool stuff that kept us plastered on our couches for longer than was probably healthy.
- Beej is spending time reading about running and picking out new running shoes.
- Void tried Tacoma… with mixed results. He also discusses the death of AIM.
Be sure to subscribe to the Geek to Geek Podcast your favorite podcast app, drop a review so we know how we’re doing, and feel free contact us via email at email@example.com or @geektogeekcast on Twitter with any comments, questions, or suggestions for the show. Thanks for listening, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Geek Offer of the Week:
Geek to Geek Podcast Network:
Music by CarboHydroM